We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl: add new row

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

78053 Nov 26,2008 10:48 AM UTC Dec 2,2008 12:49 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Sergey
Asked On November 26, 2008 10:48 AM UTC

Hello!
I am using Syncfusion ASP.NET GripGroupingControl ver. 6.302.1.8 with ASP.NET AJAX UpdatePanel.
I can't perform adding new row. My aim is to save new row to database. I double-click the row to enter into the Edit mode. Fill with data. Click on the other row, but DataSourceControlRowAdded event doesn't arise? So, I can't get new values and save them to database. Am i doing smth wrong?

Thanks,
Sergey

Rajarajeswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 2, 2008 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Sergy,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Once if the Rows are added into the Grid it will be automatically updated to database. The RowAdded event is getting triggered without any issue in our latest version 6.4.0.15. Please refer the below code snippet, which illustrates this:

this.GridGroupingControl1.DataSourceControlRowAdded += new Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.GridDataSourceControlRowAddedEventHandler(GridGroupingControl1_DataSourceControlRowAdded);

void GridGroupingControl1_DataSourceControlRowAdded(object sender, Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.GridDataSourceControlRowAddedEventArgs e)
{
string val = e.NewValues[1].ToString();
}

Could you please Download our latest version, which has lots of features included with many fixes? Please refer the below link, to download it?

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Please refer the sample from the below link, which illustrates the above:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/RowAdded_c73bbc39.zip

Could you please try this and let us know if this helps you out.

Regards,
Raji

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;