We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Loosing images in PDF, while converting to Tiff image.

Hi there,

We open a pdf document, insert an image and use a third party tool to convert it to a Tiff file.

After conversion we lose the image in the Tiff file but has the image in the PDF document.

Here is the bizarre thing, it is used to work before we moved to syncfusion version 6.3.1.8, I am not sure what version we were using before.

I spoke with the third party provider, he said to stamp the image in the pdf document and then convert it, not sure how this can be done.

Please assist.

thanks,

Ravi

5 Replies

RR Ravi Ravichandran November 25, 2008 07:50 PM UTC

Yes, I have confirmed that it works with version 6.3.0.30 but not with 6.3.1.8.

Do you guys know what has been changed.

Here is my code to insert image into a pdf.

PdfImage barCodeImage = new PdfBitmap(Stream);
PdfGraphics g = pdfFromMemoryStream.Pages[i].Graphics;

float pageSizeWidth = pdfFromMemoryStream.Pages[i].Size.Width;
float pageSizeHeight = pdfFromMemoryStream.Pages[i].Size.Height;

if (pageSizeWidth > 612f) {
g.DrawImage(barCodeImage, (pageSizeWidth - barCodeImage.Width), (pageSizeHeight - barCodeImage.Width), barCodeImage.Width, barCodeImage.Height);
} else {
g.DrawImage(barCodeImage, (pageSizeWidth - barCodeImage.Width), 0, barCodeImage.Width, barCodeImage.Height);
}

please assist.

thanks,

Ravi

>Hi there,

We open a pdf document, insert an image and use a third party tool to convert it to a Tiff file.

After conversion we lose the image in the Tiff file but has the image in the PDF document.

Here is the bizarre thing, it is used to work before we moved to syncfusion version 6.3.1.8, I am not sure what version we were using before.

I spoke with the third party provider, he said to stamp the image in the pdf document and then convert it, not sure how this can be done.

Please assist.

thanks,

Ravi

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team November 27, 2008 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Could you please update us with the below information so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you the better solution.

1. Could you please let me know which tool you used for conversion?

2. Please update us with the image which you used.

Regards,
Suba

RR Ravi Ravichandran December 1, 2008 03:58 PM UTC

Hi Suba,

We used a 3rd part conversion tool called Neevia's Docuement Pro and the image is created on dynamically and inserted into the PDF.

thanks,

Ravi

>Hi Ravi,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Could you please update us with the below information so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you the better solution.

1. Could you please let me know which tool you used for conversion?

2. Please update us with the image which you used.

Regards,
Suba

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 4, 2008 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for the details.

We will test the case using the third party tool and will update you in two business days.

Regards,
Geetha

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 12, 2008 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

I regret for the delayed update.

Could you please send me the output PDF file along with the image that you feel as working with 6.3.0.30 so that we could check here? This is because there is no much differences between versions 6.3.0.30 and 6.3.1.8.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties.

Regards,
Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon