We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Column get drifed while inversing the chart

hi friends

i m using syncfusion 5.2 and try to draw a column chart. the chart get printed ok first. but when i inverse the chart it colums position get drifted. they didn't come at the exacet position.

also i am using "chartControl1.ColumnWidthMode = ChartColumnWidthMode.FixedWidthMode;"

plz anyone can tell me where i m wronge.

thanks
raju.

column drifted_60490bd8.zip

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team November 24, 2008 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Raju,

Thanks for the screenshot. I have tested for this issue in version 5.2.0.25 and was able to reproduce this issue. However, we are glad to inform you that this issue has been fixed the later versions 6.2.0.40 (and above).

You can download the later versions from v6.2.0.40 and above from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/versionhistory.aspx

If your Essential Studio license is current, you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your account in DirectTrac. Otherwise, please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com

Please let me know if you have any problem in this version. Also let us know if you have any other queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon