We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Office2007Form loading

Hello,

I'm having a problem loading my second form. It goes very slow. When the form is using 'Form' all goes well, but when i use 'Office2007Form' for the form, the form goes slow and it flickers.

I allready debugged and commented the lines that came along with the form, but no result yet. Someone has a solutions for me?

Thanks for you time,
Gunther

3 Replies

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team November 14, 2008 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Gunther,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I have tested the reported issue using a simple sample that loads the Office2007Form as normal form and as MDIChild. But I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the mentioned issue. Please refer to the below sample in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F77705/main.htm

Please try the above sample, if the issue exits, could you please provide us a simple sample that reproduces the issue and the version that you are using so that I could work out in depth and provide you a better solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 14, 2008 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Fathima,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried your sample and that works perfect, no problems with the office2007form there.

I've noticed that my form itself (office2007form) loads actualy good, it's more the content that flickers to the front. With a normal form i haven't got that problem.

Now my collegue tested the application, also on Windows Vista but with another screen theme. Here the form opens good, with no flickering. The problem is duo to Vista, duo to the heavy Visa theme. My graphic card is standard an may also be not strongh enough, i don't know.

Anyway thanks for your reply and sorry for the misunderstanding about the office2007forms.

>Hi Gunther,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I have tested the reported issue using a simple sample that loads the Office2007Form as normal form and as MDIChild. But I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the mentioned issue. Please refer to the below sample in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F77705/main.htm

Please try the above sample, if the issue exits, could you please provide us a simple sample that reproduces the issue and the version that you are using so that I could work out in depth and provide you a better solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team November 17, 2008 06:57 AM UTC

Hi Gunther,

Thank you for your update. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon