We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tabstrip-layout 6.4 changed - how to customize?

Hi there,

I've updated from 6.3.0.8 to 6.4.0.15. Now, the layout (style) in the tabstrip changed. I am using Office2007LunaBlue layout. In this layout, you have a background-image for active tabs, but unfortunately not for disabled tabs. There, the background-color is shown. Not so nice, this layout. See attachments for clarification. How/where can I set the (which?) background-image for disabled tabs or where can I disable the background-image for active tabs?

regards
sascha

correctDisabledLayoutIn6_3_0_8_4e0e7a6e.zip

4 Replies

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team November 13, 2008 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Sascha,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Product.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The Office2007 LunaBlue theme for TabStrip in v6.3.0.8 has been to changed to Office2007 Blue in v6.4.0.15 and the only difference is, it displays item text color in blue when it is made disabled.

So as a workaround to display text color as gray when it is disabled and as same as like in v6.3.0.8, please refer the below link for sample files.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/6.4.0.15/F77682-TabStrip_LunaTheme/F77682-TabStrip_LunaTheme.zip

Please let me know if this sample helps you.

Thanks,
Rekha

MS Mr. Sascha Wald November 14, 2008 11:56 AM UTC

Thank you for the answer. I copied the css file and the images to my project, added the corresponding css-properties into the aspx-file, erased the autoformat-property and ran it.
Well, it is nearby that what I am looking for. Nearby means: suddenly there are grey tab-images shown for the left- and righthandside corner. I wasn't able to get rid of them. Can you give me a hint (see atts).

btw: per default for disabled items the cursor "default" should be shown instead of "pointer", that's more intuitive (I changed it in this css).

Have a nice weekend
Sascha

6_4_0_15_TabLayout_41c2f1ae.zip

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team November 15, 2008 07:18 AM UTC

Hi Sascha,

I am unable to reproduce this issue and we have tested the sample using your 'SyncfusionTabstrip.css' file with success and also found that in the attached screen shot, the left and rightsides of Tabstrip referring some other images as like in Separators Theme. So could you please check this and also please refer the below link for sample files which contains the images and css file are in a folders.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/6.4.0.15/F77682-TabStrip_LunaTheme-Updated.zip

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,
Rekha

MS Mr. Sascha Wald November 17, 2008 07:39 AM UTC

Hi Rekha,

the separator-theme brought the solution: showseparators was set to true... set it to false, everything was ok. Sorry for that inconvenience.

regards
sascha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon