We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Questions about a property of the Grid

Here's an image of a grid for you to understand what they desire. I want to remove that sign over, I do not want a breakdown of the information, why not need it. What that does not appear?

I am doing this because my slow pages that information overload

TKS

Ejemplo_630990c2.zip

4 Replies

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team November 14, 2008 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Karala,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

When the Grid is binded with hierarchical data, automatically the plus/minus symbol will appear, to hide it we have to access the “PlusMinus” cell through “QueryCellStyleInfo” event and change its cell type to static. Please refer the below code snippet which illustrates this:

protected void GridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
if (e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.RecordPlusMinusCell)
{
Record r = e.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement.ParentRecord as Record;
if (r != null && r.NestedTables.Count > 0 && r.NestedTables[0].ChildTable.FilteredChildNodeCount == 0)
{
e.Style.CellType = "Static";
}
}
}

Please refer the KB article from the below link, where you can get more details on this:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=311

Plese let me knwo if this helps you out.

Regards,
Raji

KP Karla p. dzul sosa November 14, 2008 09:08 PM UTC

Hello ...

I have been served. Thank you very much for your very prompt reply.

KP Karla p. dzul sosa November 14, 2008 10:40 PM UTC

Hello, again yo.Cante victory too fast. Apparently fix something when I was made to lose something else.

Sending an image with an explanation of the problem emerged to add the code provided in the previous post:

protected void grdClientes_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
if (e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.RecordPlusMinusCell)
{
Record r = e.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement.ParentRecord as Record;
if (r != null && r.NestedTables.Count > 0 && r.NestedTables[0].ChildTable.FilteredChildNodeCount == 0)
{
e.Style.CellType = "Static";
}
}
}

The manner in which filled the columns is as follows:

Ejemplo2_4a4de230.zip

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team November 20, 2008 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Karala,

Repeated column:

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue that you have mentioned here. Please refer the sample from the below link, which illustrates this:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/TemplateValue_9304fbed.zip

Please try the above and If still the issue exists, Could you please reproduce it with the above sample and send it back to us? So that we could sort out the real cause of the issue and provide you a better solution.

GroupCartionText:

The GroupCation text for the main Parent table describes the TableDescriptor name and the number of records present on the table. We can have options to customize it. Please refer the below code snippet which illustrates this:

void GridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
If(e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.GroupCaptionCell)
{
e.Style.CellValue = “”;
e.Handled = true;
}

}

Please try this and let us know if this helps you out.

Regards,
Raji

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon