We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WrapText deforms my pictures

Hi,
1. I added some traffic light symbols into the sheet:
if (data.Columns[j].ColumnName.Contains("Ampeln."))
{
IPictureShape pic = sheet.Pictures.AddPicture(row, column, AppGlobal.ImagesDirAbs + "Status" + data.Rows[i][j].ToString() + ".gif",100,100);
pic.Left += (int)Math.Round(sheet.Range[row, column].ColumnWidth * 3);
}

2. I filled the column Y with a text and set:
sheet.Range["Y" + rowStart.ToString() + ":Y" + rowEnde.ToString()].WrapText = true;

Using WrapText deforms my traffic light symbols (see attachment)

How can I avoid the deforming of the images?

Thanks for your answer.

Martin

wraptext_40ff0211.zip

3 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team November 12, 2008 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the details.

I am able to see the issue in the image. Could you please send us the original file and the image so that we could recreate and find the cause of the issue?

Please let me know if you have any difficulties.

Regards,
Geetha

MC Martin Constam November 21, 2008 10:58 AM UTC

HI Geetha,

I have attached a small VS 2008 project that enables you to recreate the issue with the deformed pictures.

Before you run the solution please correct the variable "m_data" in generateExcel.cs. It must point to the data folder in the solution.

Thanks for your help

SyncfusionTest_49da52f7.zip

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team November 21, 2008 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the details.

I was able to reproduce the issue in your sample. This occurs as the WrapText is set for Columns Y and AA. This is suspected to be a defect and has been forwarded to our developers for more analysis. Please create a direct trac incident so that we could update you with the status of this issue.

Meanwhile, instead of going for WrapText, could you please consider increasing ColumnWidth as a workaround? The following code snippet illustrates this:

sheet.Columns[24].ColumnWidth = 70;
sheet.Columns[26].ColumnWidth = 90;

You may still need to scroll to view the text, but this would give a better view than no wraptext.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon