We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC - Achieving Multi Level Grouping

Hi,

We are looking to leverage the grouping features of Grid Grouping Control. We are looking to display the data in groups whose mockup is attached.
1.We would like to programetically group the data by different columns at 3 different levels.
2.At level 2 i.e. G2, we would like to customerize the caption row as summary row and display the sum of all child item quantities as summary caption.
4.We don't want to display parent group(s) with empty child.

Can you please help us to achieve this? Is there any sample which we can refer for this?

Thank you,
Suhail

GGC_Grouping_9bd8c093.zip

2 Replies

DC David Cui November 7, 2008 04:29 PM UTC

I need these features too. Can we achive this in GridControl ? how do we handle the caclution? (by CaclEngine? how, or what else?

best,

David

>Hi,

We are looking to leverage the grouping features of Grid Grouping Control. We are looking to display the data in groups whose mockup is attached.
1.We would like to programetically group the data by different columns at 3 different levels.
2.At level 2 i.e. G2, we would like to customerize the caption row as summary row and display the sum of all child item quantities as summary caption.
4.We don't want to display parent group(s) with empty child.

Can you please help us to achieve this? Is there any sample which we can refer for this?

Thank you,
Suhail

GGC_Grouping_9bd8c093.zip

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team November 10, 2008 02:42 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

It looks like you have posted the same question in Direct Trac too. Please follow it up there.

Regards,
Nirmal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon