We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Series and label wrong position

Dear All,

Please see my screen capture of chart that i've been made, as you seen the bar position is not in a correct grid.

am totally new on syncfusion chart please i cant find what property of method to arrange the bar so it perfectly positioned on the grid.

Regards,

Irman

syncfusion_generate_8f232160.zip

7 Replies

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team November 12, 2008 04:21 AM UTC

Hi Imran,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products.

Could you please let us know the version you are currently using. And also the sample points uaed in the sample to draw the Column Chart. So that it will be helpful for us to analyze and provide you with the better solution at the earliest.

Please let me know if you have any other queries. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 28, 2008 06:09 AM UTC

I am using Syncfusion 6.2.0.40
see the attached files to see sample data point and code.

Regards,

Irman

SingleSeriesChart.aspx_21b0c665.zip

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team December 4, 2008 04:35 PM UTC

Hi Imran.

Thanks for the sample. I am afraid, I am unable to re[roduce this issue. I have tested for this issue using the sample

provided in version 6.2.0.40 and I am unable to reproduce this issue. I have attached the sample which I used for

testing this issue.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Web/6.2.0.40/F77561/Sample1.htm

Could you please look at the sample and let me know if I am missing something? Please, let us know if you still able to reproduce this issue. ALso let me know if you have any other queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Manohari.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 8, 2008 03:14 AM UTC

Same code you gave me actually but still mine generate wrong position of that orange bar.

but when am using the other way code, shown bellow

series1.point(startDate.adddays(0),1234)

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team December 8, 2008 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Irman,

Thanks for the update. Could you please let us know the scenario using which you are adding points to the chart in your application? ie,

1) Are you using data from database and binding it to chart series ChartDataBindAxisLabelModel?

or

2) Assigning values using the following API

series1.points.Add(startDate.adddays(0),1234)
series1.points.Add(startDate.adddays(1),1446)
series1.points.Add(startDate.adddays(2),1554)

and setting DateTimeRange manually.

If you are using scenario 1 could you please try by removing the DateTimeRange settings in your sample and let us know if this helps in resolving your problem?

ChartWebControl1.PrimaryXAxis.RangeType = ChartAxisRangeType.Set
ChartWebControl1.PrimaryXAxis.DateTimeRange = New ChartDateTimeRange(DateAdd(DateInterval.Day, -1, StartDate), _DateAdd(DateInterval.Day, 1, EndDate), 1, ChartDateTimeIntervalType.Days)

Because, X Axis Label binding using ChartDataBindAxisLabelModel as given below, will automatically bind the Axis with correctly.

Dim xAxisLabelModel As ChartDataBindAxisLabelModel = New ChartDataBindAxisLabelModel(ds, "vwKPIData")
xAxisLabelModel.LabelName = "date"
ChartWebControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelsImpl = xAxisLabelModel
ChartWebControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ValueType = ChartValueType.DateTime

Please let me know if you have any other queries. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2008 07:24 AM UTC

Thanks for the info, i did use the model ChartDataBindAxisLabelModel and then am using the "ChartDateTimeRange" well problem is solved.

Cherrsss

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team December 18, 2008 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Irman,

Thanks for the update. We are glad that your problem has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other queries.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon