We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GGV Cell Appearance

Hi - does anyone know if it's possible to change the cells appearance. Basically at the moment the cells look like they are editable (they have a caret, and the highlighted border). Is it possible to change them to look like the standard Visual Studio DataGridView so that the whole background of a selected cell is highlighted and the content doesn't look like it would be editable. Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team November 10, 2008 02:40 PM UTC

Hi Henry,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The current cell of the grid can be made appear to be highlighted using the QueryCellStyleInfo event and the editing can also canceled using TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing.

Please refer the attached sample below for more details:
HighlightingCell

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Nirmal

HT Henry Thacker November 11, 2008 10:12 AM UTC

Thanks - that works great, except now my TableControlCurrentCellControlDoubleClick doesn't work. Is there another event I can hook up to to fetch double clicks, with editing disabled??

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team November 13, 2008 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Henry,

Thank you for the update.

The TableControlCellMoved and TableControlCellDoubleClick events can be used to change the behaviour of the cell according to your requirement.

Please refer the sample attached in the below location:
HighlightingCell1

Let me know if you have any futher queries.

Regards,
Nirmal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon