We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

chart control with dynamic x & y Axis values?

hi im having a chart control and im generating reports using this.now in my form im having a dropdownlist which im populating with the column names from a table below the x axis and im having a listbox on the y axis which im populating with column names from the same table for the y axis.now i need to generate a report depending upon the selection of items in the dropdownlist on the x axis and selection of items from the listbox on the y axis.here in the y axis i can select multipe fields and i need to generate report depending upon the fields selected in both the y axis and x axis?
so can anyone help me with a sample for the above requirement or provide me code for this?

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team November 21, 2008 02:42 AM UTC

Hi PavanKumar,

We regret very much for the delayed response. It is possible to Bind X axis with the fields dynamically acoordibg to the values selected from a dropdown. and by changing the Y axis value fields using a list box. I have attached a sample that illustrates the same in this link below.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F77525/Sample.htm

Please let us know if this meets your requirement. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon