We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridSortColumnHeaderCellModel and sort icon direction(GGC) URGENT

Hi,

I have a problem with the column header celltype. I want to change the behaviour of the column header cell. When I use the celltype="ColumnHeaderCell"(because this is the only way to show the sort direction icon), I can't change the cell color, appearance. In attachment, a picture of what the column header i want(with the sort direction icon and multisorting number). For this picture, I put "Static" for the celltype. How can i do that without create a new cell model.

Thank you,

Fred

example_29af3f5e.zip

4 Replies

SR Srividhya R Syncfusion Team October 29, 2008 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Fred,

Please turn off the themes of column headers in order to apply styles.

Here is the sample code.

gridGroupingControl1.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.Themed = false;
gridGroupingControl1.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.BackColor = Color.SteelBlue;
gridGroupingControl1.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.TextColor = Color.White;

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Srividhya R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2008 01:45 PM UTC

Thank you for your answer.

I tried what you suggested me but I can't do exactly what I want. I always have a look n feel like a button cell (3D), I want a flat cell(like Static cell) and I does not want any gradient colors.

Can you give me an example. I use grid grouping control.

Thank you,

Fred

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2008 03:03 PM UTC

Another question,

Can we change the color of the sort triangle and the sort numbering(multicolumn sorting^

thank you,
Fred

SR Srividhya R Syncfusion Team October 30, 2008 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the update.

To have flat column header, please set the celltype as 'static'. You need to handle TableControlCellDrawn event to draw custom-styled sort icons and multicolumn sort position numbers.

Here is a sample.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,
Srividhya R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon