We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Animated images in a TreeViewItemAdv

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is a quick and easy way to add animation to images assigned to the LeftImageSource or RightImageSource properties of a TreeViewItemAdv object without the need to re-template the whole thing.

Maybe i'm looking at this from the wrong direction but i've gone down a few paths without much success.

BTW, my tree structure is pretty complex databound thing with lost of different treeitems (some with custom styling) - I want to have an animated RightImageSource image against particular treeitems under certain conditions detected within a DataTrigger.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Darren

1 Reply

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team October 28, 2008 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Darren,

Thanks for your interests in Syncfusion products.

Currently in our TreeViewAdv we does not have this feature of adding animation to images assigned to the LeftImageSource or RightImageSource properties of a TreeViewItemAdv object. Kindly make use of the template rewriting logic to achieve your requirements.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Bala.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon