We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bugs in the TreeViewAdv?

We are looking for TreeView control that answer our needs (like multi selection etc.)

I'm doing some test to your tree control, and i've noticed that its scrolling don't works well (I'm with the evaluation version).

For example, I've created a simple application, that has a tree with 1000 items, the code of the app is:

var list = new List();

for (int i = 0; i < 1000; i++)
{
var text = Guid.NewGuid().ToString().Substring(0, 10);
list.Add(new TreeViewItemAdv(text));
}

ctlTreeView.ItemsSource = list;

and the xaml:

Name="ctlTreeView" />

When running the application, and clicking on the scroller, some of the items are not visible (screen shot attached). Furthermore, it is not possible to scroll to the end of the tree (it looks like the scroller doesn't scroll to the end).

TreeViewScreenShot_1e4cf7c0.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 27, 2008 09:44 AM UTC

The xaml:

Name="ctlTreeView" />

BA Balavasanth Syncfusion Team October 28, 2008 04:58 AM UTC

Hi Ohad,

Thanks for your interests in Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your mentioned issue again and we found it to be a defect with TreeViewAdv. We have logged a defect and currently we are working on this issue. The fix for this issue will be available in our VOL-4 refresh release which is scheduled in the last week of November. We will update you if there is any change in this schedule.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Bala.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2008 07:13 AM UTC

Thank you.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon