We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl printing

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

77133 Oct 15,2008 03:52 PM UTC Oct 21,2008 05:29 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Daniel Santos de Carvalho
Asked On October 15, 2008 03:52 PM UTC

Hi,

I'm trying to print a gridgroupingcontrol object for my web application. I saw the example in this forum with this code:

//Uses the default printer.
GridPrintDocument pd = new GridPrintDocument(GGC.TableControl, true);
PrintPreviewDialog dlg = new PrintPreviewDialog() ;
dlg.Document = pd;
dlg.ShowDialog();

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/Message.aspx?MessageID=38066

The problem is that my GGC don't have the TableControl property!!! How can i print my grid and why my GGC don't have this property???

I'm using the Syncfusion version: 6.3.1.8

Rajarajeswari S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2008 05:29 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Now Printing is very easy with GridGroupingControl. NavigationBar contains a button called "Print Button" to print the grid records. Once if we click the button it will print the Grid. No need to write code for Printing the GridGroupingControl.

Please have a look at our browser sample from the below link, which illustrates this:

http://www3.syncfusion.com/sfwebsamples/grid.grouping.web/samples/2.0/ExportingAndPrinting/PrintGrid/CS/Print.aspx

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Raji

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;