We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl scrolling down worse than scrolling up

I'm going through an excercise of optimising the performnce of our use of grouped grids and I've noticed that scrolling a grid upwards seems much more fast and smooth than scrolling down. When scrolling up I can drag the thumb up fairly quickly before the grid starts jerking up in steps, but scrolling down is always jerky. You can see this to some extent even in the ManualTotalSummaries sample. Why should this be ?

3 Replies

NA Nisha Arockiya A Syncfusion Team October 15, 2008 05:10 AM UTC

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Which version of Syncfusion Essential Studio are you working with??
I could not able to see that issue here.

When this problem occurs, do you see any exceptions listed in the output window?

If you can provide us with a sample showing the problem, we can try to debug it here.

Please let me know any clarification.

Regards,
Nisha

PH Pat Hayward October 16, 2008 02:26 PM UTC

I'm using 6.3.0.30. It's subtle but apparent even in the supplied example programs.

NA Nisha Arockiya A Syncfusion Team October 17, 2008 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Pat,

We glad to let you know that the issue has been fixed and fix is available in the development build 6.3.0.32. You can download the same from the below link :

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Or else you can upgrade to our latest development build.

Pleas try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon