We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl scrolling down worse than scrolling up

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

77107 Oct 14,2008 01:28 PM UTC Oct 17,2008 07:32 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridControl
Pat Hayward
Asked On October 14, 2008 01:28 PM UTC

I'm going through an excercise of optimising the performnce of our use of grouped grids and I've noticed that scrolling a grid upwards seems much more fast and smooth than scrolling down. When scrolling up I can drag the thumb up fairly quickly before the grid starts jerking up in steps, but scrolling down is always jerky. You can see this to some extent even in the ManualTotalSummaries sample. Why should this be ?

Nisha Arockiya A [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 15, 2008 05:10 AM UTC

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Which version of Syncfusion Essential Studio are you working with??
I could not able to see that issue here.

When this problem occurs, do you see any exceptions listed in the output window?

If you can provide us with a sample showing the problem, we can try to debug it here.

Please let me know any clarification.

Regards,
Nisha

Pat Hayward
Replied On October 16, 2008 02:26 PM UTC

I'm using 6.3.0.30. It's subtle but apparent even in the supplied example programs.

Nisha Arockiya A [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 17, 2008 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Pat,

We glad to let you know that the issue has been fixed and fix is available in the development build 6.3.0.32. You can download the same from the below link :

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Or else you can upgrade to our latest development build.

Pleas try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;