We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Docking Manager Exception

Hi,
We are getting the below exception when clicked on a button which is using Docking Manager for navigation of windows.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Target Site :
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController, Syncfusion.Tools.Windows, Version=4.202.0.37, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89

Stack Trace:
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController.ExitFloatingFrame()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController.TransitToPrevDock()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.WhidbeyDragProvider.TransitToPrevDock(IDraggable ctrl)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.WhidbeyDragProvider.ProcessMouseUp(DockControllerBase controller, IDraggable ctrl, Point ptscreen)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController.HandleMouseUpImp(MouseButtons button, Point pt)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please help me regarding this.
Thanks in advance.
Annie

1 Reply

HK Hemaladha K Syncfusion Team October 14, 2008 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I have tested this issue with a simple sample[assembly version 4.202.0.37]. I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please refer to the following simple sample in which I have tested this issue:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F77088/Tools_WF_WindowFill.zip

Please try the above sample, if I am missing anything, could you please modify and send the sample, so that I could trace out the cause of the issue and provide you the better solution at the earliest?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Hema

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon