We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart

I am considering purchasing the latest version of your full suite, I currently own the previous version.
For the charts and drill down, how can I easily tie into a database and PASS a value from the record corresponding to the are of the chart they click in order to them load the next chart.
Your sample of drill down uses hardcoded array values with neat and tidy indexes, that is great for a sample. But I want to fill the first chart with dynamic data and I want to choose a field that would need passed to the next drill down chart. Or if I could make it a link that would work as well. please help.

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team October 15, 2008 03:21 PM UTC

Hi Jeffery,

We regret very much for the delayed response. It is possible to load the First Chart from a database using ChartDataBindModel and Pass on the selected index to load the corresponding data in to Second Chart. I have attached a simple sample that illustrates the same in this link below.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Web/6.4.0.2/F77007/Sample.htm

Kindly let us know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon