We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Implementing IRecurringScheduleDataProvider - 2

Hi,

I am still trying to find out how to successfully implement IRecurringScheduleDataProvider.

I modified your MDB_ScheduleSample_CS sample by adding IRecurringScheduleDataProvider to the inheritance list of MDB_ScheduleDataProvider & had VS generate default implementation methods (just throw).

After this change, AppointmentForm displays the 'Make Recurring' button. However pressing this button causes an exception to be thrown (Object reference not set to an instance of an object). This is thrown from AppointForm.button3_Click().

None of the IRecurringScheduleDataProvider implementation methods were called.

I tried searching your online docs for 'IRecurringScheduleDataProvider'. No matches were found. I was also unable to find any mention of the Syncfusion.Schedule namespace, which contains many of the schedule 'worker' classes.

I do not have the lib source, so i am limited to using the samples, online docs & lib metadata.

Please give me some direction.

1 Reply

SR SubhaSheela R Syncfusion Team September 26, 2008 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Kon,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Your incident 50018 has been updated. Please follow up that one for further queries.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon