We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Implementing IRecurringScheduleDataProvider - 2

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

76807 Sep 24,2008 10:54 PM UTC Sep 26,2008 12:43 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: ScheduleControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On September 24, 2008 10:54 PM UTC

Hi,

I am still trying to find out how to successfully implement IRecurringScheduleDataProvider.

I modified your MDB_ScheduleSample_CS sample by adding IRecurringScheduleDataProvider to the inheritance list of MDB_ScheduleDataProvider & had VS generate default implementation methods (just throw).

After this change, AppointmentForm displays the 'Make Recurring' button. However pressing this button causes an exception to be thrown (Object reference not set to an instance of an object). This is thrown from AppointForm.button3_Click().

None of the IRecurringScheduleDataProvider implementation methods were called.

I tried searching your online docs for 'IRecurringScheduleDataProvider'. No matches were found. I was also unable to find any mention of the Syncfusion.Schedule namespace, which contains many of the schedule 'worker' classes.

I do not have the lib source, so i am limited to using the samples, online docs & lib metadata.

Please give me some direction.

SubhaSheela R [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 26, 2008 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Kon,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Your incident 50018 has been updated. Please follow up that one for further queries.

Regards,
Subhasheela R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;