We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

implementing IRecurringScheduleDataProvider

Hi,
do you have documentation or an example that shows how to implement IRecurringScheduleDataProvider?

I have a class which currently extends ScheduleDataProvider to read / write items from a db (based on your mdb sample).

I have tried implementing IRecurringScheduleDataProvider, which has the but the schedule control throws an exception (object reference not set to instance of an object) when the user clicks on the 'make Recurring' button.

i have tried setting breakpoints on all the IRecurringScheduleDataProvider methods in my class , but none of them are called b4 the exception is thrown.

3 Replies

SR Sri Rajan Syncfusion Team September 22, 2008 06:59 AM UTC

Hi Kon,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please try the below browser sample and let me know if this helps.

\\MyDocuments\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.3.1.8\Windows\Schedule.Windows\Samples\2.0\ScheduleSampleWithRecurrences\cs

Best Regards,
Srirajan.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 22, 2008 09:10 PM UTC

Hi Srirajan,

I am currently using ver 6.3.0.30.
I have looked at the sample in SyncFusion\6.3.0.30\Windows\Schedule.Windows\Samples\2.0\ScheduleSampleWithRecurrences\CS. However it uses an ArrayListDataProvider as the data source. This class is provided in the library and gives me no clues towards implementing IRecurringScheduleDataProvider

Are you saying that the latest library comes with different samples?

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team October 3, 2008 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Kon,

The sample assigns the DataSource for Schedule control as the object of a class called ArrayListDataProvider. This class implements the IRecurringScheduleDataProvider internally.

So the DataProvider will automatically implements the recurrance interface.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Nirmal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon