We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Removing a Page

Hello,

I am attempting to remove a page or number of pages from an existing PDF document. When I do this and try to save the changed document I get an error saying that the document is in use and cannot be saved. I have found a pattern that works. I copy the file and open the copied file and put all the pages of the second file into a newly created PDF document. I then remove the page(s) I want from the new document and save that document overwriting the original document. I then delete the temporary document.

Is there a better way to perform this task?

Scott

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 17, 2008 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion PDF.

Removing a Page

I was fear that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please refer to the following steps that I tried to reproduce it.

1. Load the PDF document
2. Removed pages from PDF document
3. Save the document

I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/Pdf_Web_76637_765291eb.zip

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Suba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon