We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Version Compatability

Hi SyncFusion,
Our Evaluation team have 3 different versions of SyncFusion installed at 3 different machines.All 3 machines have Windows XP (SP2) and VS 2005. the different version we got in our machines are as follows :
and

The problem is this that an application developed with one version of syncfusion dont work with the other version. please do update my observation in details because i am very much interested in purchasing syncfusion and this thing is confusing me a lot.

Regards,
Haroon.

1 Reply

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team September 4, 2008 09:19 AM UTC

Hi Haroon,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.

We would like to get the following details over this issue, so that we can look into this issue in detail.

1. What is the error that you are getting? Can you send us a screen shot of that?

2. Will you be able to send us your application project for testing? You can create an incident in DirectTrac and upload the files there for security reasons.

Please let us know if you have further questions and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon