We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

3D Chart with Line series

Hello,

I am using a 3-d chart that has a few Line series in it. Is there a way to get rid of the black tick lines that get displayed on the bottom portion of the line?

Thanks

5 Replies

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team September 2, 2008 07:25 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please provide more information on your requirement. Do you mean Black lines as the Border of the 3DLine series? It would be more helpful if you could provide us screen shot of your requirement?

Kindly let us know if you have any other queries. Thanks for yuor patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 2, 2008 08:14 PM UTC

I am including a screenshot. As you can see there are five black lines in the middle of the chart series line that make it look ugly. Is there a way to remove them?

>Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please provide more information on your requirement. Do you mean Black lines as the Border of the 3DLine series? It would be more helpful if you could provide us screen shot of your requirement?

Kindly let us know if you have any other queries. Thanks for yuor patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

chart_2d001f2e.zip

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team September 10, 2008 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

We regret very much for the delayed response and thanks for the Screenshot. It is possible to hide the Black Color lines [Line Borders] in the Line series by setting the Border Color as the same as line color.

Sample Code:

foreach (ChartSeries s in this.chartControl1.Series)
{
s.Style.Border.Color = s.BackColor;

}

I have attached a sample that illustrates the same in this link below.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F76282/Sample1.htm

Kindly let us know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 11, 2008 05:14 PM UTC

Thanks that did work. However, is there a way that I could keep the border around the sides of the line, and just remove it in the middle of the line?

Thanks

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team September 14, 2008 05:04 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

We regret to inform you that currrently it is not possible to set different colors to the sides borders in 3D mode. However we have created a feature request in this regard and have forwarded it to our Development team and will get back to you regarding the timeline within a week.

Kindly let us know if you need any other information.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon