We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Export TSV Format

Hello Clay,
Using Syncfusion.Xlsio.Base assembly i am able to export my grid control data. Is there any way to Export that same to Tab Seperated Text Format?

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 28, 2008 07:20 AM UTC

If you get your data into an XlsIO IWorkbook object, then there is an

void IWorkbook.SaveAs(string fileName, string stringSeparator)

method that you should be able to use to create a TSV file.

SU subindev August 28, 2008 08:05 AM UTC

Thanks,
I would like to know one more thing..
If i place GridSplitter control between two Syncfusion grids, i am not able to use the splitter support completely. There is some problem with resizing. Is there any idea..?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 28, 2008 12:16 PM UTC

Here is a little sample with a GridSplitter between 2 GridControls in ScrollViews. The split sizing works as expected in that you can mousedown of the splitter and size the gridcontrols. (For some reason, the sizing cursor does not display for me. We are looking into that to see if it is some kind of GridControl issue.)

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/Splitter_1b97bdfc.zip

SU subindev September 15, 2008 09:44 AM UTC

Hello Clay,
For auto resizing support i have placed those grids under Viewbox layout panel. But after making that change my splitters are not functioning. Please check this issue.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2008 11:39 AM UTC

I do not think this is grid related, but due to the designed ViewBox behavior. The ViewBox tries to porportionally size and scale its children so the children cannot be set to autosize as this prevents the gridsplitter from working. If you set some explicit widths on the gridcolumns, then the sizing will start to work. But you also probably want to set the ViewBox to stretch in one direction to avoid the empty client areas if it tries to scale to fit in both directions. Here is the sample back.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/SplitterViewBox_76f1f12c.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon