We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

events SelectedRecordsChanged and SelectedRecordsChanging

I Have a problem with grids, the events SelectedRecordsChanged and SelectedRecordsChanging not fire after this occurs. Its possible that the evaluation softwate has constrains to do it, or it’s a software fix. The code is attach.

Sorry by my poor english

Dionisio

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team August 27, 2008 09:45 AM UTC

Hi Dionisio,

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

There are two types of selection Mode in GridGroupingControl.

# The first one is inherited from the GridControlBase and has no knowledge of any specific functionalities of the GridGroupingControl. This selection support can be turned on by setting the grid.tableOptions.AllowSelections to something other than None. This selection functionality raises events like the grid.TableModel.SelectionChanging/Changed.

# The second selection support is a record based selection support that is specific to the GridGroupingControl. This selection support is turned on by setting the grid.TableOptions.AllowSelections to None and setting the grid.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode to something other than None. This selection support raises the grid.SelectedRecordsChanged/Changing rather than raising the grid.TableModel.SelectionChanging/Changed events.

Please refer the follwong KB for more information:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=344

Note: I am not able to find any code snippets or sample in your post as you mentioned. Please resent it again

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon