We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Real-time Chart Sample Breaks on Zooming

Using the standard sample ChartRecorderSample_2008, when I turn off the 'scrolling' checkbox, and I start zooming in at random places in the graph, I quickly get a ArgumentOutOfRangeException. The code breaks at line 88 of Form1.vb.

I have been able to repeat it 3 times now, once where it broke after 2 zooms, and twice sometime around 15 zooms.

I originally noticed it when I used the TopArrayModel class in my own project and it broke when zooming.

What is the problem? Thanks.

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team September 6, 2008 06:23 PM UTC

Hi Robert,

We regret for the delayed response. I have tested for this issue and was unable to reproduce this issue. Exception is not thrown even after zooming for 30 times.

I have attached the sample used for testing and the video for reference in the following link.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F76124/main.htm

Could you please let me know if I am missing something? Is it possible to provide us with the stack trace of this error or the sample that could reproduce this error. So that it will be more helpful to analyze and provide yuo with a bettter solution at the earliest.

Kindly let us know if you have any other queries. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon