We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DockingManager + RightToLeft

Hi,
I have screen with docking manager.
In the begin in the screen i have only one panel(Panel X).
After this, I add seconed panel(panel Y) to the right side of the screen with the docking manager with "DockControl" function.
But what is really happen is the Panel Y added in the left side of the screen, then disappeared and then added again to the right side of the screen.
Every change in the position of the Panel Y lead to changing the size of panel X. Changing the size of panel X is very heavy(1100 ms for every change) because the private reasons of panel X.

Because the DockingManager i change the size of panel X 3 times although only the last changed is necessary.

How i can to dock the panel Y to the right side without change the size of panel X so many times?

I try to use Suspend and resume layout but isn't solve the problem.

Thanks,
Yuval.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 20, 2008 06:33 AM UTC

Hi Yuval,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that i'm not able to reproduce the reported issue, could you please refer the following simple sample.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F76003/main.htm

If I am missing anything, could you please send us a sample or video file so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Hema

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon