We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PencilTool

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

75940 Aug 17,2008 02:40 PM UTC Aug 25,2008 12:08 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Diagram
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 17, 2008 02:40 PM UTC

How can i implement a pencil tool to freely draw a object, with a pencil, like if it was drawing in Microsoft Paint? I need this feature to draw text and make hand underlines in a TabletPC (with the tablet pen) in a presentation scenario.

Regards,

Richard

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 18, 2008 01:09 PM UTC

Hi ,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently our Diagram control does not support the "Pencil Tool " like in MSPaint. I have logged a feature request in this regard and forwarded this to our developer for more analysis. I will get back to you with the time frame for this feature, on or before 22nd August, 2008.

Thanks ,
Nagaraj

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 24, 2008 06:46 PM UTC

Hey,

Do you have any news on this? We are liking a lot of your product but the PencilTool or any workaround is really a design requirement.

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 25, 2008 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Richard ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please refer to the attached sample that demonstrates to activate HandFreeTool and you can draw your custom shape.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/F75940/main.htm

In this sample when you click on Tool->HandFreeTool, you can draw the custom shapes.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;