We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Suppress Context Menu

Hi,
In order to add an item to the Schedule, we right click and a context menu pops up where we have a "New Item" menu which opens up the New Appointment Dialog. I plan to create my own form for adding new appointment. Can I somehow suppress the default context menu and show my own context menu.

Same is the case with Alert Dialog, I would like my own Dialog, I can suppress the Alerts, but then is there an event which will tell me that now I should show my own custom Alert Dialog.

Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 14, 2008 01:12 PM UTC

There is a ScheduleControl.SetupContextMenu that you can use to have your own context menu.

You can interact with the AlertWindow using the scheduleControl1.AlertWindow property. There is no event that you can use be notified of an an alert. But you can directly modify the properties of the AlertWindow form to try to get it to look like you want it to look.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon