We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Minimum scroll handle size for MultiColumnComboBox

Hi,
we have a lot of rows on MultiColumnComboBox and it makes the scroll handle size tiny (as attached).

Is it possible to set a minimum size for this handle?

Also, how do I set a drop down table size when? Currently, it only displays ~ 6 rows but want to show more.

Thanks

scroll_739c285c.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 14, 2008 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The MulticolumnComboBox's MaxDropDownItems property determines the number of rows displayed in the dropdown. Also it's handle the scroll size.

Please refer the below code snippet for MaxDropDownItems property.
[C#]
this.multiColumnComboBox1.MaxDropDownItems = 30;

Please refer the below sample and let me know if this meets your requirement.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F75904/main.htm

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Hema

A. a.b August 15, 2008 07:00 AM UTC

Thanks..

but is there a way to control size of the scroll independent of the # of visible regardless of the MaxDropDownItems (currently visible rows)?

This is because, we have a lot of rows and making it fill the screen would not make it as big as we would like it to be.

Thanks

>Hi Sean,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The MulticolumnComboBox's MaxDropDownItems property determines the number of rows displayed in the dropdown. Also it's handle the scroll size.

Please refer the below code snippet for MaxDropDownItems property.
[C#]
this.multiColumnComboBox1.MaxDropDownItems = 30;

Please refer the below sample and let me know if this meets your requirement.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F75904/main.htm

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Hema

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team August 16, 2008 05:33 AM UTC

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have noticed you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries here in the Forums which seem to indicate you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester. If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac acocunt available using your own email address, and we highly reccommend using your personal account. You'll get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via DirectTrac, and you can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit www.syncfusion.com to login. If you have any further questions, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and services as a license holder.

Regards,
Poly

A. a.b August 20, 2008 10:56 AM UTC

Yes I am a customer.
I will see if I could create a Direct-Tract acct and ask a few more questions.

>Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have noticed you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries here in the Forums which seem to indicate you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester. If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac acocunt available using your own email address, and we highly reccommend using your personal account. You'll get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via DirectTrac, and you can login and view your incident history 24x7. Simply visit www.syncfusion.com to login. If you have any further questions, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and services as a license holder.

Regards,
Poly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon