We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Selection with ExcelMarkerMouseController

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

75891 Aug 13,2008 11:59 AM Aug 14,2008 05:14 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Richard
Asked On August 13, 2008 11:59 AM

Hello,

I use a grid with ExcelMarkerMouseController option to be the most similar to an excel grid.

I have implemented the Fill Down method as in excel, this method works well but I can not solve a problem!

When I select the right bottom corner of a cell (the cursor becomes a cross) and I slid the mouse to select some cells, the content of selected cells appears in grey. I need that the cells selection take a border!!

Somebody knows how to do this?

Brian Richards
Replied On August 13, 2008 02:56 PM

You could try overriding the prepareview style to set the border styles. Or change the grid selection. You'd probably want to cache the initial selection before the user started the fill down.

>Hello,

I use a grid with ExcelMarkerMouseController option to be the most similar to an excel grid.

I have implemented the Fill Down method as in excel, this method works well but I can not solve a problem!

When I select the right bottom corner of a cell (the cursor becomes a cross) and I slid the mouse to select some cells, the content of selected cells appears in grey. I need that the cells selection take a border!!

Somebody knows how to do this?

Sri Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 14, 2008 05:14 AM

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please try setting below two properties to get the excel like fill down appearance.

this.gridControl1.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Cell;
this.gridControl1.AlphaBlendSelectionColor = Color.Black;

Here is the minimal sample which implements this task.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/grid.windows/F75891/main.htm

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;