We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Selection with ExcelMarkerMouseController

Hello,

I use a grid with ExcelMarkerMouseController option to be the most similar to an excel grid.

I have implemented the Fill Down method as in excel, this method works well but I can not solve a problem!

When I select the right bottom corner of a cell (the cursor becomes a cross) and I slid the mouse to select some cells, the content of selected cells appears in grey. I need that the cells selection take a border!!

Somebody knows how to do this?

2 Replies

BR Brian Richards August 13, 2008 06:56 PM UTC

You could try overriding the prepareview style to set the border styles. Or change the grid selection. You'd probably want to cache the initial selection before the user started the fill down.

>Hello,

I use a grid with ExcelMarkerMouseController option to be the most similar to an excel grid.

I have implemented the Fill Down method as in excel, this method works well but I can not solve a problem!

When I select the right bottom corner of a cell (the cursor becomes a cross) and I slid the mouse to select some cells, the content of selected cells appears in grey. I need that the cells selection take a border!!

Somebody knows how to do this?

SR Sri Rajan Syncfusion Team August 14, 2008 09:14 AM UTC

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please try setting below two properties to get the excel like fill down appearance.

this.gridControl1.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Cell;
this.gridControl1.AlphaBlendSelectionColor = Color.Black;

Here is the minimal sample which implements this task.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/grid.windows/F75891/main.htm

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon