We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Is Grouping possible

Hi,

I would like to know if we can group some appointments based on attributes in the AllDayArea of the Custom view or the WorkWeek View.

Thanks,
Vijayant

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2008 02:49 PM UTC

Not easily. The order of the appointments on any day is determined by the virtual method, ScheduleAppointmentList.SortStarTime. So, you might be able to tweak the appearance order in some respect by using a custom DataProvider and overriding this method. But, there is no facility to somehow display a several appointments as a single UI graphics entry.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2008 08:58 AM UTC

Hi,

I was looking for a grouping functionality something like the one shown inthe attached document. Please let me know if this is achievable.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijayant.

>Not easily. The order of the appointments on any day is determined by the virtual method, ScheduleAppointmentList.SortStarTime. So, you might be able to tweak the appearance order in some respect by using a custom DataProvider and overriding this method. But, there is no facility to somehow display a several appointments as a single UI graphics entry.

ScreenshotGrouping_3419338.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2008 03:38 PM UTC

Thanks for the screen shot.

The sceenshot is not doable using our Windows Forms Schedule control.

You could probably do something similar using our GridControl (maybe with CoveredRanges to represent the time spans).

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon