Thanks for using Syncfusion products.
Currently, we have the Excel export feature implemented with full support to the auto-formats present in the Grid.
Please refer the sample from below link, for ExcelExporting the Grid data which will work with latest.http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Web/188.8.131.52/Grid_Web_ExcelExport/main.htm
In the above sample the App_Code contains the following files which has the code for EcelExport
• GridBaseExport -Common Base class for Excel export.
• GridExcelExport -Class which has been inherited from the base class, initialize the Excel file and export the data with styles.
The export() presents inside the GridExcelExport class. This is the method which actually exports the Grid data to the Excel sheet. Please refer the below code snippet which illustrates this:
GridExcelExport excel = new GridExcelExport(this.GridGroupingControl1, "excel.xls");
The GridExcelExport class constructors accepts the following as its arguments:
1. The Grid object, which is going to be exported.
2. Name of the file to which the data is going to be exported.
The GridExcelExport class contains the following properties.
• AutoFormat - Return the "AutoFormat" applied to the Grid.
• UseAutoFormat - Return true if AutoFormat is set to the Grid else false.
• ExportNestedTable - If it is set to "False" Nestedtables can't be exported. By default it is "true".
• FileName - Return the name of the exported file.
• GridGroupingControl - Return the name of the exported file.
Using the above we can export more than 15000 records without any issues. Please refer the Screen shot which illustrates this:http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/largedatasrc_a3f6cf10.png
- Copy the files present under "App_Code" directory of the sample.
- Paste it in your application''s "App_Code" folder.
Once you have the files in your "App_Code" directory of your application, the new classes would be referred. So no need to refer the Syncfusion.GridConverter.Web.dll.
Please let me know if you have any other concerns.