We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

None of solutions in the forums are working for retrieving formulas for a selected Sheet.

Hi,
After so many emails going back and forth i was not able to get a working solution for my requirement.

To make you more clear with the issue im attaching a sample program.

Please do the following in the Test App.

Step1: Add a formula say "D1*2" in the Sheet named "Testing" under the FormulaCell Column.

Step2 : Add a formula say "D1*2" in the Sheet named "Testing1" under the FormulaCell Column.

Step3 : Add a formula say "D1*5" in the Sheet named "Testing1" under the FormulaCell Column.

Step 4: Select item "Testing" from the DropDown box

Now on clicking the "Get Formula Cells" button im expecting all the formulas in the selected sheet that is the "Testing" sheet.

Step 5: Select item "Testing1" from the DropDown box

Now on clicking the "Get Formula Cells" button im expecting all the formulas in the selected sheet that is the "Testing1" sheet.

Please check my comments in the "Get Formula Cells" Button Click handler code.

Regards,
Sreekesh NK

ToSyncFusion_FormulaRetrieval_623b1777.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 31, 2008 09:07 AM UTC

Here is your sample back with the code added to show the requested formulas in the output window.

I did make one change to your code. I assume you want to be able to refer to the second sheet from within the first sheet and vice versa. If so, when you register the sheets, you need to use the same sheetid. Only those sheets with the same sheetid are known to each other.

ToSyncFusion_FormulaRetrieval_7550a10e.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 1, 2008 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Clay Burch,

Thank You for the help,
the code is now workiing fine.

Thanks,
Sreekesh NK

>Here is your sample back with the code added to show the requested formulas in the output window.

I did make one change to your code. I assume you want to be able to refer to the second sheet from within the first sheet and vice versa. If so, when you register the sheets, you need to use the same sheetid. Only those sheets with the same sheetid are known to each other.

ToSyncFusion_FormulaRetrieval_7550a10e.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon