We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CustomDropDown Focus

Hi

I have a gridcontrol with a custom dropdown using a GridDataBoundGrid. I am trying to be able to open each cell of the gridcontrol and navigate through the custom dropdown using only the keyboard. When my custom dropdown opens I still have to click on the upper left hand cell to set focus to the custom dropdown. My code uses

Me.ddGridUser.ActiveControl= Me.ddGridUser.gdbg_DropDown
ddGridUser.gdbg_DropDown.CurrentCell.MoveTo(1, 1, GridSetCurrentCellOptions.SetFocus)

1 Reply

EW Edward Wilkerson July 31, 2008 08:50 PM UTC

Hi

I solved this using
Syncfusion.Drawing.ActiveXSnapshot.FakeLeftMouseClick()

>Hi

I have a gridcontrol with a custom dropdown using a GridDataBoundGrid. I am trying to be able to open each cell of the gridcontrol and navigate through the custom dropdown using only the keyboard. When my custom dropdown opens I still have to click on the upper left hand cell to set focus to the custom dropdown. My code uses

Me.ddGridUser.ActiveControl= Me.ddGridUser.gdbg_DropDown
ddGridUser.gdbg_DropDown.CurrentCell.MoveTo(1, 1, GridSetCurrentCellOptions.SetFocus)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon