We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Zoom using Wheel Mouse

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

75450 Jul 25,2008 01:54 PM Feb 10,2011 04:15 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 6
Tags: DiagramWebControl
Matthew Kramer
Asked On July 25, 2008 01:54 PM

Is it possible to use the wheel on a mouse to zoom in and out of a diagram control?

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 29, 2008 07:49 AM

Hi Matt ,

Currently the our DiagramWebControl does not support the MouseWheel event. So you could not zoom in and zoom out when mouse wheeling the DiagramWebControl. DiagramWebControl supports only the client side scroll event.You can handle this event and you can zoom in the DiagramWebControl. Please refer to the below code snippet.

Width="600px" />

var nVal=80;
function Scroll(oData)
{
_sfDiagramWebControl1.Zoom(nVal);
nVal=nVal+20;
}

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Raja
Replied On February 9, 2011 04:20 AM

Hi,

Now i am using Syncfusion Essential Studio v 9.1.0.20. Does this version support the zoom functionality (I am using Asp.Net Essentail Diagram - Flow char control) on mouse over?

Thanks in advance.

Raja
Replied On February 9, 2011 04:35 AM

Hi,
I am getting javascript error from above script,
error: _sfDiagramWebControl1 is undefined. Please let me know how do i run this script in my Asp.Net Process Flow diagram control?

Thanks in advance.

Raja
Replied On February 9, 2011 04:45 AM

I solved the above issue..after i registered the client object Id in Page_Load event, it works fine.
this.DiagramWebControl1.ClientObjectId = "_sfDiagramWebControl1";

please let me know only this query answer:

Does Syncfusion Essential Studio v 9.1.0.20 version support the zoom functionality (I am using Asp.Net Essentail Diagram - Flow char control) on mouse over?

Regards,
Raja

Bala Murugan A.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 9, 2011 10:32 PM

Hi Matt,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Yes, it is possible to zoom the diagram when we scroll the mouse wheel. Diagram has an event named 'MouseWheelZoom' for zooming. You have to press the control key while scroll the mouse wheel to zoom the diagram.

For your convenience, we have created a simple sample to demonstrate this and the same can be downloaded from the below link

ZoomScroll1882045853.zip

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bala Murugan A.S

Raja
Replied On February 10, 2011 04:15 AM

Thanks for your update.

Thanks & Regards,
Raja

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;