We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Selective enabling of close button for TabPageAdv

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

75396 Jul 24,2008 09:23 AM UTC Oct 30,2008 02:10 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 24, 2008 09:23 AM UTC

Hi,

I am in a situation where I need to allow some pages to be closed and some to be disallowed. Currently, the tab control supports ShowTabCloseButton and ShowCloseButtonForActiveTabOnly to allow the user to close the tabs. But this is a common property that applies to all tabs. Would I be able to selectively do this?

Regards,
Shoban Jayaraj

Replied On July 28, 2008 08:51 AM UTC

Hi Shoban,

Thank you for interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for this with our code library. We have notified our developers regarding this. We will update you once the feature is available.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Hema

Replied On October 30, 2008 02:10 PM UTC

Perhaps this could be achieved by setting ShowCloseButtonForActiveTabOnly = true, and then selectively setting ShowTabCloseButton to true or false inside the TabControl.SelectedIndexChanging event...

That way you can only close the active tab, and the close buttons can be shown selectively depending on which tab you have open ....

A

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;