We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem when selecting a group of cells.

Hi,
Its me again.
I have created a application with grid celltype as data templete (Just a ).
When i drag mouse to select a group of cells sometimes the selection rectqangle is not displaying.
But Sometimes i am able to select a group of cells by dragging mouse...

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 22, 2008 12:17 PM UTC

You should be using 6.3.0.30, the release that came out last week. It has better support for selections.

But I can still see an issue like you describe in the DataTemplate sample that we ship. In that sample, with the new release, everything draws as expected except the actual TextBox element in the DataTemplate (the TextBlock in the template seems to color as expected).

We will have to research this issue to see what might be interfering with the TextBox in this case.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 22, 2008 04:14 PM UTC

To get this to work, try setting the Background="Transparent" on your TextBox.

SU subindev July 23, 2008 04:16 AM UTC

Surely,
I will try and inform you the results.

SU subindev July 29, 2008 09:21 AM UTC

Hello,
When Made its background property to Transparent Grid selection is working but i want to apply some syles to the template. So i cannot go for making background as transparent.
Actually i feel that grid cells are getting selected but its selection revtangle is not displayed due to that textblock template.
I didnt got any solution to this issue.....:(

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2008 09:46 AM UTC

Currently, the only suggestion would be to set the Alpha value on the Background to allow TextBox to have some transparency and still display some color as in:

Background="#80FF0000"

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon