We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RightToLeft in SplitContainerAdv

I can't get my SplitContainerAdv to switch the panels correctly when setting the RightToLeft property on the control.

If I switch to Microsofts SplitContainer control it handles the change as expected. How could I solve this issue?

Regards,
Robin

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 23, 2008 08:42 AM UTC

Hi Robin,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

RightToLeft is not working for SplitContainerAdv

We suspect this issue to be a defect and we have forwarded this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you on or before July 25 with more details.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2008 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your patience.

The issue with RightToLeft is not working for SplitContainerAdv has been confirmed as a defect and our Developers are working on fixing this issue. The fix for this issue is expected to be available on Aug 18th 2008 and we will get back to you on same day with more details.

Please let me know if any concern.

Regards,
Hema

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 19, 2008 09:33 AM UTC

Hi Robin,

I regret for the delay in getting back to you on this issue.

We are glad to inform you that the issue "#11135 - RightToLeft support is not working for SplitContainerAdv" has been fixed and the fix for this defect is available in our next Development build. We will get back to you on Aug 22, 2008 with more details.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Hema

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 22, 2008 10:55 AM UTC

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your patience.

The fix of this issue will be avalible with our next weekly development build, Please refer the below link for development build detail.
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Unlock key:

If your Essential Studio license is current,you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your account
in DirectTrac. Otherwise, please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Hema

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon