We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Treeview SelectedNode.Index Problem

Hi
Treeview Control,How to insert new node for Selected ParentItem?.

I used as following code:
tvQuestionnaire.SelectedNode.ParentItem.Items.Insert(tvNodeChild, tvQuestionnaire.SelectedNode.Index)

first time It was working fine. If I add data dynamically to the treeview control the SelectedNode.Index value has changed

How to reset the tvQuestionnaire.SelectedNode.Index value.

Thank you

4 Replies

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team July 23, 2008 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Kallyani,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am able to reproduce this issue. This issue is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you on this issue on or before 26th July 2008.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Rekha

KL Kallyani Lanje July 30, 2008 04:41 AM UTC

Hi
Any update on my query. you mentioned that you update on before 26th July 2008.

Plz reply me. very urgent.

Thank you.

>Hi Kallyani,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am able to reproduce this issue. This issue is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you on this issue on or before 26th July 2008.

Thanks,
Rekha

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team July 30, 2008 01:34 PM UTC

Hi Kallyani,

We regret to let you know that the fix for the issue 'Treeview SelectedNode.Index Problem' has been delayed and it would be available in our next development build scheduled on 11th August 2008.

Thank you for being patient.

Thanks,
Rekha

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team August 13, 2008 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Kallyani,

Thank you for being patient.

I am sorry for the previous reply.Our development team analyzed more on this issue and seems that this issue is not a defect,because each of the node in a TreeView has unique index and that is saved in ViewState during postbacks and it is not changed. If we want to a add new node in a TreeView,a new index is generated for this new node.So we cannot reset the index values.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon