We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

problem with zooming less than 10 sec......

Hi Experts

i m usingh syncfusion 5.2 for charts. i need zoom faility in my line chart. i did that using enablezooming.... but the grahp is not zooming properly. it works fine if i zoom with more than 10 second range. but if i try to zoom with less than 10 sec (e.g. 5 sec) it shows an empty graph.

i attached my sample code. plz let me know where i m wrong.

Thanks
Dalvir Singh

ZoomProblem_553890ad.zip

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team July 22, 2008 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Dalvir,

We regret very much for the delayed response. I have tested for this issue and was able to reproduce this issue in version 5.2.0.25. However, in the latest version when zoomed in values than 10 seconds, it is possible to view the line, but the scrollBar fails to work after that. It is suspected to be a defect and I have created a defect report [#11064] with high priority and have forwarded to our Development Team. I will get back to you regarding the time line for fixing this issue with in two business days.

You can track the progress of this bug fix in this link below.

Defect #11064 - Zooming is not working properly when the Zoomfactor is very small.

Kindly let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon