We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DockingManager inner border

Hi,

It looks like DockingManager sets thick borders around each sub-panels. Is there any way to remove these borders ?
And, how do i change the color of the splitters between the sub panels ?

Thanks

3 Replies

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team July 16, 2008 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

1) Thick borders around panels in Docking Manager:

I am afraid that I am not much clear about the issue you have mentioned here. Could you please provide me a screenshot that depicts this and also let me know which visual style you used?

2) Change the color of the Splitter between panels:

At present it is not possible to set the color of the splitter that is available between the panels with our current architecture.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

A. a.b July 17, 2008 09:26 AM UTC

Hi,

Screenshot includes gray borders around the top control and the bottom control separated by the lighter color separarator.

ANOTHER QUESTION:
- is it possible to hide Dock label please?

Tahnks

>Hi Sean,

1) Thick borders around panels in Docking Manager:

I am afraid that I am not much clear about the issue you have mentioned here. Could you please provide me a screenshot that depicts this and also let me know which visual style you used?

2) Change the color of the Splitter between panels:

At present it is not possible to set the color of the splitter that is available between the panels with our current architecture.

Regards,
Fathima

dockingmanager_daa3849e.zip

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team July 18, 2008 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Sean,

1) Hiding the Splitter that is available in between DockingControls:

It is not possible to hide the splitter displayed in between the docking controls with our current architecture.

2) Hiding Docking Label:

To hide the docking label just set null string to the DockLabel property. Please refer the following code snippet that illustrates this:

this.dockingManager1.SetDockLabel(this.panel3, "");

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon