We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding y axis minor unit

I want to set minor unit along y axis exactly in the same way it is done in MS excel.Setting SmallTicksPerInterval property is not showing correct results.

e.g
My graph has range (min value 0, max value 30 and interval 5 ) along y axis i.e labels along Y axis will be 0,5,10,15,20,25,30.

Now i want to define minor unit along y axis and if i set minor unit as 3 then it shows ticks on 3,6,9,12,15,18 etc in Excel chart and ticks are not fixed as 1 tick between 0-5 and 2 ticks between 5-10 and so on.

Now the question is if i set SmallTicksPerInterval property then no of ticks per interval will be constant as well as not in their correct position.

U can see the difference by setting minor unit in Excel chart and setting SmallTicksPerInterval property in syncfusion chart.

Please reply me back as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
uttreja

1 Reply

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team July 17, 2008 05:16 AM UTC

Hi Uttreja,

Thanks for the detailed information. We regret to inform you that currently we do not have support to display Minor units with intervals 3,6,9, etc. However we have created a feature request in this regard and have forwarded it to our Development team. I will get to you regarding the timeline for implementing this feature within a week.

Kindly let us know if you need any other information. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon