We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

callbackpanel and callbackmultiplexer not in toolbox 6.3.0.x

Hi,

after upgrading syncfusion from 6.2 to 6.3.0.6 the callbackpanel and callbackmultiplexer disapeared from my VS05-Toolbox. Even after installing 6.3.0.25RC they did not comback...
The website is compilable, so the controls are implemented.
Any suggestions how I can catch them back ? (They even don't appear in the 'add Items..' dialogue!)

thank you

sascha

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 11, 2008 11:09 AM UTC

Hi Sascha,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The CallbackPanel and the CallbackMultiplexer is to be deprecated in the future releases. So we have marked these controls as Toolboxitem(false). You can use these controls by registering it in the aspx page with tag prefixes or you can use the UpdatePanel class instead, which enables the sections of the page to be partially rendered without a postback. Please refer the below link to get more details on this issue:

http://www2.syncfusion.com/ug_62/toolsweb/SyncfusionAJAXFramework.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

SW Sascha Wald July 11, 2008 12:05 PM UTC

>Hi Sascha,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The CallbackPanel and the CallbackMultiplexer is to be deprecated in the future releases. So we have marked these controls as Toolboxitem(false). You can use these controls by registering it in the aspx page with tag prefixes or you can use the UpdatePanel class instead, which enables the sections of the page to be partially rendered without a postback. Please refer the below link to get more details on this issue:

http://www2.syncfusion.com/ug_62/toolsweb/SyncfusionAJAXFramework.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Hi Melba,
thanks for your reply. That's not exactly what I wanted to hear (read) as I rely on your controls more than to those of Microsoft...

well, do you just have an example for replacing the multiplexer-control with the update-panel?

regards
sascha

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 14, 2008 12:37 PM UTC

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon