We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to get Datarow from GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs

Hi,

I am using Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl (v6.3.0.6) like in the IBindingList_2005 sample (using an Array as DataSource). Depending on additional information in my "Data"-class I want to change the CellType. How can I read the current item from my array in the QueryCellStyleInfo-event?

Regards,
Christian

3 Replies

CL Christian Lützenkirchen July 14, 2008 07:40 AM UTC

... I will open a Direct Track ...

SR Sri Rajan Syncfusion Team July 14, 2008 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please refer the below code to get the current item from the ArrayList in QueryCellStyleInfo event.

void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
//datasource is the ArrayList. Code to get the Current Item in the ArrayList.
Console.WriteLine(dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].CategoryID + " , " + dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].CategoryName + " , " + dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].Description);
//Code to get the Current Item in the GridGroupingControl.
Console.WriteLine(e.Style.Text);
}

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan.

SR Sri Rajan Syncfusion Team July 14, 2008 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please refer the below code to get the current item from the ArrayList in QueryCellStyleInfo event.

void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
//datasource is the ArrayList. Code to get the Current Item in the ArrayList.
Console.WriteLine(dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].CategoryID + " , " + dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].CategoryName + " , " + dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].Description);
//Code to get the Current Item in the GridGroupingControl.
Console.WriteLine(e.Style.Text);
}

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon