We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to get Datarow from GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

75021 Jul 9,2008 06:50 AM Jul 14,2008 06:28 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Grouping
Christian Lützenkirchen
Asked On July 9, 2008 06:50 AM

Hi,

I am using Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl (v6.3.0.6) like in the IBindingList_2005 sample (using an Array as DataSource). Depending on additional information in my "Data"-class I want to change the CellType. How can I read the current item from my array in the QueryCellStyleInfo-event?

Regards,
Christian

Christian Lützenkirchen
Replied On July 14, 2008 03:40 AM

... I will open a Direct Track ...

Sri Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 14, 2008 06:02 AM

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please refer the below code to get the current item from the ArrayList in QueryCellStyleInfo event.

void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
//datasource is the ArrayList. Code to get the Current Item in the ArrayList.
Console.WriteLine(dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].CategoryID + " , " + dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].CategoryName + " , " + dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].Description);
//Code to get the Current Item in the GridGroupingControl.
Console.WriteLine(e.Style.Text);
}

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan.

Sri Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 14, 2008 06:28 AM

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please refer the below code to get the current item from the ArrayList in QueryCellStyleInfo event.

void gridGroupingControl1_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
//datasource is the ArrayList. Code to get the Current Item in the ArrayList.
Console.WriteLine(dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].CategoryID + " , " + dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].CategoryName + " , " + dataSource[dataSource.Count - 1].Description);
//Code to get the Current Item in the GridGroupingControl.
Console.WriteLine(e.Style.Text);
}

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Srirajan.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;