We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Cut in exclusive dropdown

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

75012 Jul 8,2008 04:09 PM UTC Jul 10,2008 10:45 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
l d
Asked On July 8, 2008 04:09 PM UTC

I have a dropdown control that is set to exclusive. However, when I cut the cell (either by itself or with other cells) it clears the dropdown to an empty string which is not one of the exclusive choices.

Is there a way for the cut to copy the contents of the dropdown to the clipboard, but either leave the original value or use some default value so the dropdown is not empty?

Thanks for your time.

l d
Replied On July 8, 2008 04:42 PM UTC

Nevermind, after a cut I get an empty string in OnGridSaveCellInfo that I was trying to cast to an enum. That was throwing an exception which then would leave the dropdown empty. If I check for the empty string before doing the cast, then the exception is not thrown and the dropdown retains its value.

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 10, 2008 10:45 AM UTC

Hi Id,

Thank you for your update.

Glad to hear that issue has been resolved. Could you please let me know if you have any technical questions.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;