We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Excel 2007 support

For Excel export I use the following peaces of code

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(password))
workbook.PasswordToOpen = password;

And somewhere else

sheet.Range[2, 1].FreezePanes();

When exported to Excel 97 / 2003 these peaces work perfectly. However when exported to Excel 2007 format these lines seem to be ignored.

Do I need to make changes to my code or is this simply not yet supported for excel 2007 formats?

2 Replies

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team July 1, 2008 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Gertjain,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Our initial analysis indicates a possibility that the issue 'Password protection and Freezepanes not works with excel 2007" could be a Feature Request. We will submit this to our developers for further analysis and get back to you once the feature has been implemented.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
G.Yavana

YG Yavanaarasi G Syncfusion Team July 14, 2008 06:54 AM UTC

Hi Gertjan,

I am glad to inform you that we had implemented the feature of "Freeze pane functionality in Excel 2007 version". Unfortunately this feature is not included in the our volume3 release. It will be available in our next weekly development build. I will get back to you once the feature is included in the development build.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
G.Yavana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon