We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

One chart on top of another - Stacked Area Chart

How do I superimpose one chart on top of another? Example: I have a data for Scores in Grades 1, Grades 2 and Grades 3. In each grade are student scores.

I need the chart to display the Grades and within each Grade, I also need to deliniate the student grades. (I have made the background of the student grades transparent)

I have figured out how to do a stacking area by grade and by student.

But now I need to supermimpose them together? that is putting the grades chart on top of the student chart ?

Thanks.

2 Replies

ML Mia Lee June 27, 2008 07:31 PM UTC

Disregard - I have figured a work around.

>How do I superimpose one chart on top of another? Example: I have a data for Scores in Grades 1, Grades 2 and Grades 3. In each grade are student scores.

I need the chart to display the Grades and within each Grade, I also need to deliniate the student grades. (I have made the background of the student grades transparent)

I have figured out how to do a stacking area by grade and by student.

But now I need to supermimpose them together? that is putting the grades chart on top of the student chart ?

Thanks.

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team July 1, 2008 06:59 AM UTC

Hi Mia,

Thanks for the update. We are glad that you were able find a way to resolve your problem. Kindly let us know if you have any other queries. we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon