We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Action grouping for undo.

Hi,
I need some assistance with undo action. The problem is that when user adds symbol on the diagram I automatically draw sometimes link between 2 symbols.
I'd like that when uses calls Undo, 2 commands become undone. Is it possible to unite some commands together?

PS. We still using Diagram 4.4.0.51

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 2, 2008 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Olga ,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. The old version of the diagram control does not support to undo the insertion of nodes. As a work around you can cancel the ChildrenChanging event when it addes with the link. Please refer to the following code snippet.

this.diagram1.Model.ChildrenChanging += new NodeCollectionEventHandler(Model_ChildrenChanging);
void Model_ChildrenChanging(object sender, NodeCollectionEventArgs evtArgs)
{
if (evtArgs.Node is Link && evtArgs.ChangeType == CollectionExChangeType.Insert)
{
evtArgs.Cancel = true;

}
}

Our latest version of diagram can undo the insertion of the nodes. You can download our latest version from the following page.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Unlock key:

If your Essential Studio license is current, you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your account in DirectTrac Otherwise, please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon