We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Stacking Area Chart #2

The number of Y values will change. How do I incoporate this into the stacking Area Chart?

Do I create a series for each y value? How would I do this dynamically since the number of Y values changes.

Is there a way to feed in the y value like in Crsytal Report?

4 Replies

ML Mia Lee June 27, 2008 07:31 PM UTC

Disregard - I have figured a work around

>The number of Y values will change. How do I incoporate this into the stacking Area Chart?

Do I create a series for each y value? How would I do this dynamically since the number of Y values changes.

Is there a way to feed in the y value like in Crsytal Report?

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team July 1, 2008 06:57 AM UTC

Hi Mia,

Thanks for the update. We are glad that you were able find a way to resolve your problem. Kindly let us know if you have any other queries. we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Manohari.R

PK Pavan Kumar November 5, 2008 06:50 AM UTC

hi mia,can u please describe how u ve solved to give multiple axes values to y axis.becoz right now im also struggling with same sort of pb..:)

>Hi Mia,

Thanks for the update. We are glad that you were able find a way to resolve your problem. Kindly let us know if you have any other queries. we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Manohari.R

MA Manohari Syncfusion Team November 21, 2008 06:48 AM UTC

Hi Pavan Kumar,

We regret very much for the delayed response and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. It is possible to bind more than one Y values to StackingColumn by creating seperate series for each set of Y values. I have attached a sample that illustrates the same in this link below.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Web/6.4.0.15/F74759/Sample1.htm

Note: In the sample, values selected from the listbox (in right side panel ) will be bound to Y Axis.

Please let us know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon